Stability of older Orcad/PSpice combos?

I was to get about $800 back. That's what I filed too.

They sent me $1200.

I'm not saying anything.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

This probably explains the $400 difference, assuming you are filing individual:

Oh, they won't err one penny in your favor but they sure don't question an obvious error in their favor. The first year after HSA was introduced the software of the tax pros was screwed up. So I overpaid quite a bit because my CPA's system filed the medical costs as income. The IRS has the respective 1099s and their computers could easily flag this. But they didn't. Oh well. Maybe those Dollar prevent us all from going over the cliff :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Then they altered my return for it, as I never filed a schedule M.

Must be our workplace gov contractor status that auto-kicked it in.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

It doesn't have much to do with your status, whether you are an employee or contractor, or whether your employer caters to the government. AFAIK it's given to anyone who had taxable income from work.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

No. He cheated. He picked it up on a stack of DVDs in plain text files. :)

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.