OrCAD N00B

I have spent the last few days becoming familiar with OrCAD version 9.1. I have completed what I think is a useful schematic using Capture. It's a simple microcontroller system based around an 80C535 microcontroller. I'm trying to create a simple board in layout that I can have manufactured.

I can create a Netlist with no errors and can create a basic design in layout and can even auto route the sucker but the final product is still lacking in many areas.

You can find my work at wmullins.dyndns.org Its the zip file called embedded.zip

If someone could offer a few pointers I would be grateful.

Thanks

William Mullins snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Reply to
William