Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Do you think Hunter didn't send that? That it's fake? What if the Wash Times published Newton's Laws of motion? Would you then call them fake?

The New York Times would never publish anything like this. They are crudely anti-Trump, all the time, every page.

The news is so polarized, there is no honest middle. To see what's actually happening, you have to look at both sides and guess about what might be true.

It's sad that we can't trust journalists or news sources any more, to do objective research for us. We can't even trust scientists.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

The New York Times publishes periodic opinion letters and columnists who praise Trump, or at least something he did.

Not near as many as the letters and columnists who don't care for the man I admit, but not entirely one-sided reporting as is claimed by some...

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

Could you please take this thread to a more appropriate group?

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

I get the NY Times, because Mo likes it.

It is crudely anti-Trump on virtully every page, usually several times per page. Every section. Formerly respected journalists just make up juvenile, snarky insults. I can't recall any pro-T letters to the editor, and maybe two articles in the last six months.

Not only bad journalism, but boring.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

I don't know how to transport a thread. Can you do it for us?

It is sad that we don't have objective journalism, or objective science, any more.

Fortunately, the kind of science that EEs need is not (yet) distorted by politics.

Have you designed anything cool lately? Show us.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

I won't trust a Washington Times article; on Newton's laws, I've studied and worked in lecture demonstrations of those. No publication can match that.

Liar. On the laws of physics, there are no 'both sides' available, but there ARE observations. What is in a computer, is PLACED in a computer, and not always by the first guy you think. We know Burisma was hacked by Russians, for instance, and deep-faking isn't the only way to falsify a message. Where exactly DID the laptop come from? Could it be accepted as evidence in court?

Could it be falsified? Hell, yes.

Where's your doubt? Anyone quoting from the Washington Times does have a doubt deficiency. You're much too credulous for your own welfare.

Reply to
whit3rd

The whole Hunter Biden thing is BS independent of the source because it shows nothing about Joe Biden, only Hunter Biden.

I'm happy to look at evidence of wrong doing by anyone. But I'm not going to try to pin something one person has done on someone else. If we want to play that game, the Trumps would all end up in jail.

--

  Rick C.

  +- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Ricketty C

Gosh, you are obnoxious.

Bye.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

That may be your perception, but it doesn't make him wrong.

--

  Rick C.

  ++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  ++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Ricketty C

That seems very likely. The e-mails were hacked - so they can't be authenticated - and they came from Rudy Giuliani, who seems to be one of Trump's lawyers, and they have appeared just before the election.

This does happen to be a very defensible attitude. Trump is a disaster, even if he did give you a tax cut.

We have both. You don't like what they tell you, so you choose not to take then seriously. This has the down-side that some of us have stopped taking you seriously - which doesn't seem to worry you.

John Larkin posing as an electronics engineer again. In reality he isn't in the least interested in other people electronics - unless they give him a chance to brag about his own.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

and worked in

It's hard to find anything accurate to say about John Larkin that he doesn' t find obnoxious. Technically speaking John Larkin isn't so much lying abou t his perceptions of the news as reporting on his own capacity for self-dec eit, but he has definitely published a falsehood.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Riiiiiiiiiiight, on an 18 hour flight back from China he never said, "So what did you do in China son?"

Then there's the little speech/confession at the CFR.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Like I said, "A long way". Lol, many republicans acknowledged that Trump c ommitted extortion with his Presidential power. They just don't think it's an impeachable offense. I'm pretty sure this silly matter falls much furt her short of that criterion. If you have no evidence, you have no convicti on. "If the glove don't fit..."

In reality you might... just MIGHT be able to show Biden asked his son how things went in which case the only thing he would be guilty of is lying to the public during an election campaign. Lord knows he would be the first t o ever do that!!! I can't think of any Presidential candidate who lies to the public. Nope, not a single one, ever.

--

  Rick C.

  --- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  --- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Ricketty C

So, you were there, and will testify that he never said that, in court?

Who said what at the Carolina Fried Rodent restaurant?

Reply to
whit3rd

LOL! The evidence against this international crime family is VOLUMOUS, and it has been VERIFIED. The Bidens are FUCKED!!

Reply to
Flyguy

The thing about faked "evidence" is that people who fake it can fake as much as they like , and the faked "verifications" to go with it.

And the word isn't voluminous but otiose.

When it is "found" on a lap-top from a repair shop, even people as dumb as Flyguy should be suspicious.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Voluminous also describes 'A Hundred Authors Against Einstein'; a pamphlet that the scientist was once asked about. He replied "Why 100? If I were wrong, one would have been enough."

Sometimes, quality matters, not quantity.

Reply to
whit3rd

So, where are the arrest warrants? The republicans still hold the White House and the Senate - nothing to stop arrests.

This accusation is nothing but a delusion spread by idiots who haven't had an original thought in decades...

Remember "Lock Her Up!"? Republicans in charge for the past 4 years = no charges, no convictions, no indictments. Lots of blather...

John

Reply to
John Robertson

the

oken

, "So

t?

and it has been VERIFIED. The Bidens are FUCKED!!

uch as they like , and the faked "verifications" to go with it.

s Flyguy should be suspicious.

Hey SL0W MAN, you have a point, but not the one you thought you made: the f abrication of evidence involved the Obummer administration in their asserti ons about Russian collusion with Donald Trump. And this is now under crimin al investigation by John Durham of the FBI. But, you are a FOREIGN TROLL, a nd will dismiss this out of hand.

Reply to
Flyguy

Hey Whitless, you are absolutely right: the Bidens could be convicted by just a SINGLE email, but the public wants to see LOTS of emails ("Is that all there is?").

Reply to
Flyguy