How to turn a cellphone into a microwave gun???

I heard this is possible. Can you tell me how to modify a cellphone ?

Reply to
Allan Niceberth

It is definately not possible as the force needed to penetrate the average microwave oven is a lot more than you can get from a cellphone.

Try using a hammer and screwdriver.

Reply to
Marky

Not true. It's just a question of getting the cellphone up to a sufficient velocity. The mass of a cellphone is much greater than that of a hammer, as long as the SUV and driver remain attached to it.

Reply to
Walter Harley

*Exactly* the same way Scotty modifies a communicator into a phasor!
Reply to
Robert Baer