Jim: How does your email link work?

Those are four years old. You should have seen him here in October on his 87th birthday.

I can't abide Shaw's. I think it should be called Two-Buck-UP-Chuck ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Hello Jim,

Where did you get that java applet from that disguises the email address to spam crawlers?

It sure is nicer than making people enter a lengthy address by hand which is what I am currently doing. Nobody has complained, but if there is a better way ...

I enjoyed the old family pics (couldn't resist). Your dad looks pretty chipper on there. I really liked the gift wrap with the tools on there.

BTW, Trader Joe now has Shaw's Shiraz. Bought a carton today, let's see. For that price one can't go wrong.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Jeorg, I e-mailed you some information on another type of e-mail script.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hello Michael,

Thanks, I got your email. I'll have to scope out how to do that with my web server, could be tough since I know next to nothing about web programming other than creating web pages and doing FTP.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Hello Jim,

Thank you. However, this does require a software download from a Russian web site ...

It is great that he enjoys such good health. Most people are in retirement homes by that age but still it's fun to go there. You can get first-hand information about times such as the great depression from folks who have actually lived through it.

One of my great grandfathers almost made it to his 103rd birthday and never needed glasses to read the newspaper. I do :-(.

His recipe for growing that old while keeping himself healthy was to walk the three miles to his daughter, have a coffee and walk back no matter what the weather was. Oh, plus a glass of schnaps every day and the occasional stogie. He gave us a big scare when he hopped onto a motorcycle at 95. "But I needed to go to town and buy new shoes" he responded.

Some of them are quite good and won contests against expensive brands. We like their Merlot a lot. But I am not a wine expert.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

E-mail me if you have any questions.

--