sci.electronics.design is at www.ugroups.com

This is a monthly reminder that at

you can easily access sci.electronics.design via the web without a newsreader.

This message from

is intended for those who might be interested in free web based access to the newsgroups. Please add to your kill file to avoid future inconvenience.

Daryl

I've never tried to solder with out. What is out?

--
Best Regards,
Mike

It's a little-known fact among us "elite netizens" that 97% of the population has no idea what USENET is, and that same 97% know exactly what

is. :)

-- "Man, our world is F!@%*# up!" MCJ 20050223

Reply to
Mark Jones

Why the f*ck do you want to read news groups **without** a Newsgroup reader?

Its like trying to solder with out the iron plugged in

martin

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" Gandhi

Reply to
martin griffith

Hello Mark,

I'd put that number closer to 99%. But a newsgroup via a web interface does have one advantage: When you aren't at your computer but somebody else's and that person belongs to those 99% ;-)

Same for hotel computers etc. They usually don't quite appreciate it if you'd start installing a newsreader on their machine.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

One doesn't always have access to an NNTP news client. I don't have a news client at work, for example. I usually use google groups but I don't see the harm in an alternative.

Regards, Alan

--
Alan R. Turner | Live never to be ashamed of anything you do or say.
To reply by email, remove Mr Blobby.