SATA power connectors - where to get them ?

Don't give up on me too quickly.

Maybe you should educate me on some subject, where you feel probably more at home.

So, what about that Obama certificate - is it bad copy or The Real Thing ?

Reply to
Brane2

Like RAID or SATA or ATX or ATA or any other PC/computing realm spec?

Funny. You looking in the mirror again. I told you, the skull density in you is too great. "You can't get here from there."

Talk about something that actually matters, like his character, or rather lack thereof.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

I can't deny that your card trick portfolio of misdirections etc is amusing, but it is getting repetitive.

Also, I've got all data I needed - not here ofcourse, but who in the right mind goes to usenet for anything useful nowadays ?

Let's go for some simpler theme- how about that long form Birth Certificate ?

Is it real deal ? Why is that green crap all over it ?

Reply to
Brane2

Go away, little girl.

Reply to
Bart!

Well, you might refine your filtering criteria. ;-)

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise