Where to Get TOP225Y?

Need a TOP225Y switch mode regulator for a repair. My usual sources don't carry it. So far the best I have found is a place that wants to sell me a minimum of 15 pieces. Can anyone help?

Reply to
Ol' Duffer

Try Power Integrations themselves, and hit the 'buy samples' button.

Best Wishes

Reply to
Roger Hamlett

I have a TOP224Y which I unsoldered from some kind of switch-mode PSU. I don't know whether this might be able to replace the TOP225Y. If you are interested then email me with a valid email address. If you send a self addressed stamped envelope (or sufficient postage) you are welcome to the device FOC.

Hints for other people making these kinds a requests

1) indicate which country you are in (and whereabouts) - it affects postage charges. 2) give a valid email address to reply to - after all if you don't want to be exposed to spam by giving your email address you are expecting the replier to do just that! Mangle your email if necessary with the bit or whatever.

regards...

--Gary

Reply to
Gary Morton

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:01:50 -0400, Ol' Duffer put finger to keyboard and composed:

WES Components in Australia have them for AU$12.75 (= US$10) in single quantities. RS Australia have them for AU$10.40 each. Unfortunately neither will ship OS, but if you can defray my postage ...

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Power rating is different. Their datasheet doesn't give a lot of detail, but I would guess the current limit is set to a different level, so probably not a good idea but thanks for the thought.

Reply to
Ol' Duffer

Hadn't thought of that. Might give it a go. Thanks.

Reply to
Ol' Duffer

Try Alfa Electronics (954)987-5395 or snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to