Power connectors?

a) What's the name of these connectors:

I see them on UPS battery packs. Who makes them?

b) Where in SillyCone Valley can I find them?

A host is a host from coast to coast.................wb8foz@nrk.com
& no one will talk to a host that's close........[v].(301) 56-LINUX
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David Lesher
Loading thread data ...

These are Anderson 'multipole' power connectors. There's a squarer modular version called 'powerpole'. These are common battery bus connection hardware.

You'll have to get more info before you can determine what actual part is pictured, as there are different ratings that are ~physically identical except for the scale and current rating. Pins require a gas-free crimp, before insertion into the shell.

formatting link


Reply to

Anderson Multipole SB. But I can't tell from the pictures if it's 50,

120, or more amp series.

Allied has a pretty deep stock of every Anderson Powerpole and Multipole SB connector.

formatting link

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.