krw@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz is a "Righty" who loves Osama Bin Shot

It's going to be a hard pill to swallow that your Lefty President just had Osama killed.

Na- na- na- naaaaahhhhh

Reply to
G. Morgan

You've only proven that I was right. You're a lefty statist, and a damned liar.

You've also shown that you're 12 years old. I didn't expect that.

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz disgraced "sci.electronics.design" on Sun, 01 May

2011 23:39:11 -0500 by spewing:

You know nothing about me...

You're free to play a game here to blow off steam:

G. Morgan

He blew the announcement, making it all about himself. The first thing he said was "at my direction." Shows how tone-deaf he and his crew are.

John

John Larkin disgraced "sci.electronics.design" on Mon, 02 May 2011

08:07:00 -0700 by spewing:

There is an election coming up!

Besides, I think it's pretty cool that all the while Donald Trump was beating his "birther" drum... Our President was doing his job and even said "I have way more important things than bother with this nonsense". Looks like that was true all along.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Yup, more important stuff. Golfing. Vacations. Fund raising.

John

I know enough to know you're a stupid kid. You keep telling us more (than we ever wanted to know).

Of course I am. I won't, but clearly I am.

Reply to
krw

He also "assembled the team". Of course it was all about him. Every speech is.

Reply to
krw