HR7839: Where to get?

I am looking to build an EHD lifter. The power supply takes a HR7839 flyback transformer. Does anyone know where to get this online or where to get a substitute?

Reply to
David

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:19:36 -0400, David put finger to keyboard and composed:

FWIW, it is made by HR Diemen:

HR Diemen make substitute parts, so if you could find the original part number, then you could try sourcing it from the usual TV parts sources.

Original p/n: 140.10544 PHILIPS

Used in: GRUNDIG, IR 3 VIDEO, MITSURI, PHONOLA, PHILIPS, QUELLE, SPLIT S.C., SUN, TERMAL, VILNIAUS VINGIS

König equivalent: KN-35260N

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar