RFSIM99 new version

HI ! all IT's a long time since I have used RFSIM99 for my filter design . I got it by

. the version is 1.05 and I saw that there the version is 1.05 yet . But I have known ,may be , about a new version of RFSIM99. CAN one tell me where I will find the last version ? Can one tell me if it is other better program than RFSIMM99 ,freeware of course ? thanks in advance

Reply to
turner_