New WinFilter Digital Filter design freeware tool release available.

Hi all,

I have just made the last release 0.7 of the freeware WinFilter available on the web.

WinFilter is a software tool provided as freeware to design digital filter. A GUI makes it very user friendly. This software can design as well IIR filters as FIR filters and can generate the C and VHDL code.

The filter coefficients are now quantizied in float, 16-bit or 8-bit. FIR filter are now synthezis in VHDL (speed or size optimization) with a Resources Usage Estimation.

Cheers, Adrian

- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Adrian

How to run the software? I downloaded it and double clicked it, all I saw is a command window come and go, what am I missing?

Reply to
Honglei Chen

Why can't i download it? There's always an error such as "can't open the website..."! Have you got an idea? Thanks.

Reply to
phuture_project

There are two downloads, one works and one doesn't.

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
Reply to

I was able to download it fine to my XP system running Mozilla, but when trying on a Win98 system with the same browser I get a cryptic error message.

-Ray Anderson

Reply to
Ray Anderson

Yes but the version i want to downlaod is the 0.7 .

Reply to
phuture_project

Is this available for download? I cannot see the link on the page for download?

Thanks

Tom

Reply to
Tom

I can't even open the page. I got the message:

"Could not connect to remote server

"

Using Opera or Internet Explorer.

Luiz Carlos

Reply to
Luiz Carlos

There was a pop up though, perhaps that broke things for you.

Reply to
lawrence Lopez