Version mismatch ?

Quick question for those who know...

Now that I'm downloading my 7.1i version of BaseX, does that mean I can't use the 6.3 version of the EDK? If that's the case, I'll not be installing 7.1 just yet!

I have faith that Usenet will answer this question far in advance of me receiving all of the downloads, even with Comcast's "high speed" internet connection [grin]

ATB, Simon

Reply to
Simon