Newer version of as32.exe

Help please! I am working on an old project that uses a Motorola 68332 microcontroller and I need to write some code for the bd32 BDM program. I have the as32.exe program but it incorrectly assembles some instructions [i.e. LEA.L SYMBOL(PC),SP]. It generates the instruction $4FFB and it should be $4FFA. It also adds some extra words which should not be there. Has anyone come across this problem before with as32.exe? If no one has a fixed version, is the source code available? I have searched the net and cannot find any answers.

Thanks. Randy Schafer snipped-for-privacy@pacifier.com

Reply to
Randy Schafer