RF transistor Acrian TT5021

I got my hands on a small lot of Acrian TT5021 RF power transistors. They are bipolar RF transistors in 7mm diameter white ceramic pucks (probably BeO) with four wings and a stud. They are probably roughly 30W VHF amplifier transistors.

Does anyone have a datasheet for these things? Google came up dry.

Thanks, Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

The only possibly useful thing I found in a few minutes of Googling was a mention of Acrian on page 27 of this Microsemi catalog:

Maybe Microsemi can help.

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds

According to a search I just found this:

"...ASI manufactures a comprehensive line of RF power transistors previously made by Acrian and Communication Transistor Corp.

ASI Semiconductor, Inc.

7525 Ethel Avenue North Hollywood, California 91605 U.S.A. Tel: (818) 982-1200 Toll-Free: (800) 423-2354 Fax: (818) 765-3004 Email: snipped-for-privacy@adsemi.com ..."

Going by some of their numbering conventions devices like 5012 are 50W for 12v supply and 5028 is 50W on 28V supply. The initial two letters specify frequency band and application eg. TV or HF etc. But I found no mention on ASI website of TT5021 - sorry.

piglet

Reply to
piglet