crash

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc lunatic fringe electronics

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

Still up on the year!

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

GACK!!!!!!!!!!

The so-called lip synch is so bad,they might as well be speaking Chinese. Is the "quality" of Bloomberg always this bad?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Works fine on my computer. It's the quality of the reporting that's in serious doubt. You'll search long and hard to find anything positive about China (or any other place outside the US) on the US programs.

Bloomberg Asia is far more internationally balanced, if you like staying up late in North American time zones.

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

I just read the text and skipped the Flash video. I hate videos in web pages. My Firefox is set up to display Flash only when I enable it, which is seldom.

http://www.highlandtechnology.com