Re: Why Are There No Right Angle Traces?

Interesting how in your last two responses, you refuse to address the question posed to you, and spend your time and the entire posts attacking me. Leans toward you not knowing a goddamned thing about it.

Then, you finish off like a drunken jock idiot. Come back when you can actually write a complete sentence.

Answer the question, babble boy. Otherwise shut the f*ck up, wuss.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

I calculated that your retarded ass would be the first to respond to that post.

I study Cosmology as a hobby, John. I have more on the ball with math than you *ever* will.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

All bluster, as usual. You are innumerate; you never specify amounts or quantify effects.

John

What ever the question was, it wasn't worth my time to read it, obviously..

To put it in your view, you are what you are.. "Bull Shit", and you sure know how to fling it around.

Bye now, this has been a worthless response from me, because I know you are too dense to understand.

I won't tell you to stop spreading your bull shit around, because that isn't me how ever, you may want to stop embarrassing yourself. You really do look like an idiot.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Cosmetology mostly deals in imprecise quantities such as "dabs".

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I could easily quantify the effect that I have had on your pathetic ass.

You know nothing about me, yet claim blustering.

You exhibit the very epitome of the definition of the term.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Yet another illiterate twit.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

That's why you stay on 'the short bus'?

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

Pretty amusing really, since this thread got going by my replying by mistake to a post from 2003!

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs