Re: † Who made this connector? (with photos)

Peter Bennett wrote:

> [...]

No, there really are connectors that are designed to handle stripped ribbon cable or other wire terminations vice a "flat on flex" terminal. This

datasheet from Molex shows how they expect the ribbon cable to be prepared. Quite different from a FFC/FPC receptacle.

Molex does have one that does not require holes for side support posts and that does have a compression latch, which could be a functional substitute for the OP's requirement.

Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb