Who said this?

"When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half." | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Gracie Allen :-)

Reply to
amdx

There was a _real_ loving pair... George and Gracie !!

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

If you want to see who REALLY loves you, put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car and shut the lid. Open the lid after an hour and see who is more happy to see you.

{;-)

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering - JIm

... and during that phase I began to tip the bottle, scream at people I didn't like, throw stuff at them, hock nasty loogies whenever I felt like it ...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Then see who testifies against you at your trial.

Michael A. Terrell

Ah! The Screaming Poop Machine years! ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise