Who else makes this iPAQ connector?

I can get the connector but they will not supply the drawing. I need to make a accurate footprint for the PC board. Any substitutes?

P.S. Foxconn website is little slow

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Reply to
Boris Mohar

That is always the last option that I try to avoid.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Boris Mohar

What about ordering one, and then take the measurements yourself. It should be pretty much standard distance between pins (100 or 50 mils for instance) The plastic part is not that hard to model either, it does have to be as accurate as the pins. Plus you can always print the pcb footprint at scale 1:1 on a sheet of paper and have a look to see if it fits.

Reply to
OBones