Re: Where do I buy this...

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Where do I buy this (in lengths)... > >
> > ...Jim Thompson

You seem to know everything about everything.

Why don't you know simple things like how to use a Yellow Page book or how about Google ?

Instead, you waste your time and our bandwidth in an electronic schematics NG to promote your political positions. Why don't you do this in a POLITICAL NG where it is appropriate?

SIgned, One who is interested in electronics

Reply to
John Carter

I always go to my local scrap metal yard. They usually sell any length of stock for 5 bucks a cut. Your sketch looks like pretty standard u- channel stock.

- Tim -

Reply to
Tim

1-5/8" drywall track, at Atko, $4 for 10' ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Coming soon to the elementary school in your neighborhood...

I pledge allegiance to Dear Leader Barack Hussein Obama and to the
community organization for which he stands: one nation under
ACORN, unchallengeable, with wealth redistribution and climate
change for all.