Re: Went to the movies

> Obama wants to bring 3000 lawyers to Florida for election day, to > force the state to let people vote when their registration & ID don't > match. Does he think this is Chicago?

Cite?

"Google Obama lawyers Florida" doesn't bring it up.

--
Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

It was printed in the Ocala 'Star Banner', but isn't on their website. Most news stories are slow to never when it comes to their online edition. :(

I'll see if I can find it in the recycling bins.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to