Re: Strange nfilter/NewsProxy Behavior

nfilter/NewsProxy will crash every time while trying to retrieve the > body of this message... > > Subject: Converting Excel 2007 Nested "If" Statement to Excel 2003: > Overcom > > Is there something there that nfilter/NewsProxy "sees" as code?? > > Weird. > > ...Jim Thompson

News Proxy does crash with certain messages on my setup, too. The only time I've seen this is when opening certain spam messages.

You get what you pay for, I guess.

Bob

--
== NOTE: I automatically delete all Google Group posts due to uncontrolled
SPAM ==

I've seen it happen as well. I took a look at the headers for one or two of the (infrequent) cases by temporarily disabling nfilter to download them. It seems that they=20 had a strange ordering to the headers. It may be that nfilter doesn't like to see some shufflings of the header ordering.

Reply to
Greg Neill