Fan Club

I'm pleased to note that my Fan Club is alive and well :-)

Anonymous little fairies... probably Democrats. ...Jim Thompson

Must be that magnetic personality of yours, you bring out the best.

Jamie..

Reply to
Jamie

Yep. There are many insecure people on this planet.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

in

=A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

You don't have to be insecure to find Jim Thompson's brand of self- satisfied ignorance obnoxious. Even so, posting obscene nonsense about him would seem to be a disproportionate reaction.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Your sig delimiter is mal-formed. It should have a space after the two hyphens.

Reply to
JW

It does when I type it, but Google Groups edits it out before it posts the message. This came up on this forum about a year ago

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Don't feed the troll, Sloman is the other fairy from the Nutterlands :-) ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Democrats are best served up prepared as a hash Otherwise the dogs will refuse to eat them :)

You should know about that..

Reply to
Jamie

Sloman seems to think that everyone but himself is ignorant and obnoxious. What a sterling model for us all.

Of course, he is right now and then.

John

te in

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

John Larkin is certainly ignorant in a wide variety of areas, and he can be mildly obnoxious - as here - but he does know electronics and - on balance - he's on the side of the angels. He doesn't seem to have noticed that I find people like Spehro Pefhany, Phil Hobbs, George Herrold and Winfield Hill to be reliably well-informed and civil with it. They do have the good sense not to go after people who post total nonsense (as John Larkin is prone to do) and miss the odium generated by the reactions.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Jim Thompson lacks the wit to respond rationally to rational criticism, so he indulges in depressingly unimaginative vulgar abuse, as you'd expect from West Virginia hillbilly.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

#1: Learn how to properly place the "--[sp]" separator. You seem fond of having it kill your own comments. (Chicken ?:-)

#2: What cave are you living in? I post lots of EE stuff (*)

#3: My insults are limited to those who've made a livelihood of insulting me... because they can't tolerate right wing thought. Show me where I've insulted a technical poster... other than maybe sending someone off to "Basics" because they're over their head.

(*) And also see the LTspice Digests, politics-free, with many of my posts there.

#4: What contribution have you ever made here? May be you ARE a fairy too ?:-)

#5: I'm still designing working ASIC's. What are you designing? ...Jim Thompson

       The Ground Zero Mosque IS Appropriate When Renamed...
            The Obama Monument to American Impotence

Which is Slo-speak for disagreeing with him on some subjects.

and he

It's a newsgroup.

but he does know electronics and -

Useless fathead.

John

Mostly then.
Reply to
John Fields

--
A "compliment" from the other side of the fence?
Reply to

in

Richard Rich... in other words, a scum-bag. ...Jim Thompson

       The Ground Zero Mosque IS Appropriate When Renamed...
            The Obama Monument to American Impotence

Your weather over there must be like ours here in New England, changes with out notice.

Reply to
Jamie

What's more significant than whether he's right or not is that he's nearly 100% irrelevant.

John

I don't use any "--[sp]" separator

I didn't say anything about a lack of EE stuff, eh, maybe I infered that. It seems you often denigrate without explaining why something won't work as it was described.

Oh, if they can't tolerate right wing thought, go ahead!

nah.

Not much, that's why I don't like your criticisim with no support, I'm here to learn.

What part of that interests you?

Just hobby things Jim, I put together a 1 wire system to monitor my 12 freezers, Made an electric gokart, still working on assembling solar collectors for domestic hot water. Here's a URL, from the designer, others may find this interesting,

That's my story, now be nice! MikeK

Reply to
amdx

:

wrote in

=A0 =A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

out

Which is John Larkin preserving his rather fragile ego ...

Which is no real excuse for being an ego-centric jerk.

An ideocentric reaction, generated by John Larkin's wounded vanity. He takes pride in his half-baked opinions, and finds the impact of reality a little hard to take.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman