Re: On good authority...

> but Mr. Clinton's team haggled, negotiated, and insisted on a

> > specific definition, one which they concocted for the future purpose > > of deceiving the court. > > Yes but on a subject that was not germane in the case so he lied but > did not commit perjury.

Okay, Ms. Jones alleged that she was harassed, and Mr. Clinton denied it.

Under these circumstances, assuming some poor woman really had been harassed, how on earth would you suggest she prove it *other than by looking to the man's character, habits, and predilections in the workplace*, things you describe as "not germane?"

Best regards, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur

She is perfectly free to find other cases where he harassed women or as she claimed happened to her commited rape. Monica was not germane because it is a completely different subject.

Reply to
MooseFET

That's where we differ. If I knew a boss was promiscuous & diddling with his workers, that he felt free of the customary respectful detachment and restraint between employer and employee, I'd be much more inclined to believe him capable of making unwanted passes, harassing & generally being a boor, possibly creating "a hostile work environment".

Best wishes, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur

Ok we can differ on the subject. Just so long as everyone understands that you are wrong.

Reply to
MooseFET