Re: On good authority...

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:17:57 -0800 (PST), James Arthur

> wrote: > > Obama won Iowa, right? Good for him!(*) > > >(*) (His policies / proposals are awful--disasters--but I respect & like > >him, and think him sincere. For me, that's 2/3rds the battle.) > > I agree. An Obama-McCain matchup would give the people a choice > between left and right as represented by sincere, well-meaning, > intelligent candidates. That alone would be refreshing.

I see it the same way. I'm pleased to see such decent candidates on both sides.

Hillary apparently mismanaged her campaign and its finances [1] so > badly that it would be frightening to have her try to manage an entire > country.

Did you notice that her closing lines in the recent debate--where she accused Obama of plagarism--were plagarized?

John > > [1] and her marriage, for whatever that's worth.

Not necessarily unsuccessful. She squeezed a bunch of money and quite a power trip from it. She's wealthy, shrill, and bitter. Too bad.

--James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur

Only for very low grades of decent.