Re: On good authority...

No, I did not say take them off the air. I said: the conservatives who

> disagree with Limbaugh et al need to respond to them in a forceful > way

Limburgh is a blowhard. Coulter is a complete narcissist, and an idiot to boot.

I wouldn't give you a bucket of warm spit for anything either of them have to say. Whenever I hear the pundits proclaiming that McCain has to "win them over" in order to be viable in the general, I laugh out loud.

Who cares what a loudmouth, lying asshole addicted to pain killers has to say about anything? I'd be much more interested in listening to the general manager down at the local McDonalds.

These folks are irrelevant - so far out on the curve, they have ZERO impact on anything, except their own pathetic little egos. Ditto for the minority that tunes them in, or purchases their books.

Reply to
mpm