Re: Liability & responsibility of electrician?

245 volts is a perfectly normal voltage. It corresponds to 122.5 volts

> AC from a regular outlet.

Oddly enough, that's exactly what I've measured (give or take a few tenths) in the MSOE power lab (which is equipped with 208V 3 phase), and very nearly the same at my own bench at home.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

tenths)

nearly

Your apparent conflation of single phase systems and 3 phase systems only serves to confuse outsiders.

Reply to
JosephKK