Re: IE Problem

My wife has some Girl Scout registration site that requires IE :-(

> >She mistyped her username, so now she's stuck with >typing it every time because IE remembers the mistyped one. >In Firefox this is trivial to fix, but I can't find it in IE :-(

Any cookie you didn't make an effort to get (sign-up), you should be killing off immediately. A tool:

*-*-*-Internet-Explorer-or-*-*-*-Mozilla-*+*-preserve-*-cookies+zz+zz+Mozilla.cookies+To-look-at-*-*-data-*-in-*-*-*-cookies+review-*-contents+remove.automatically+*-*-its-own-*-folder

This borked one will be with the rest.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-where-XP-*-cookies Kill that site's cookie and start over on that site.

Have you tried **spoofing** the User Agent?

*-user-agent ...or is it actually *using* something that Internet Exploder has (ActiveX)?

Reply to
JeffM

Thanks! I should have thought of clearing the cookies... there's nothing there but the Girl scout stuff anyway, she normally uses Firefox.

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

Excuse me?!

You say you can *download* Girl Scout Cookies now!?

Tim

Tim Williams

No, you can only save cookies until the cookie monster breaks in. Frozen Thin Mints - a cookie from heaven!

Reply to
qrk

I was neighborhood cookie manager this year... netted $192,154.75 to the Girl Scout coffers ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

Nope. Our troop, alone, gave 82 boxes to a charity that helps relatives cope with a death in the family.