native cad file in ASCII

Dear all

I have developed a binary circuit using ultiboard and how can i generate Gerber files and native cad file in ASCII. from the ultiboard program or the Gerbtool program. what is native cad file in ascii mean?

Reply to
Wonkishet

I note from your IP address that you are in Finland and it is otherwise obvious that English is not your first language.

Not knowing what your depth of knowledge is, I offer this:

and for contrast

A bit more context about where you got your terms would have been useful.

It appears you jumped into this project head-first. Reading the documentation for your application program would have been a good first step. Perhaps running through a tutorial based on your app as well. (I don't use that app.) Reading some general material on the subject would also be a good idea.

*-univers=ities-*-*-*-*-*-are-*-including-it-as-*-reference-material-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-=*+zz-zz+qq+*-major-*-PCB-*-package-*-*-included-it-in-their-Help-system

Posting your questions about CAD in sci.electronics.cad might also get better results.

Reply to
JeffM