Re: For all the group

>[Jim Thompson's sig redacted]

>> >So let's say that I'm in your Bad Guy filter, and I post a message, >and someone in your Good Guy filter responds. Won't you see my post >anyway, because Good Guy included my post in his reply? > Michael

The truth table has more than 1 square. You are ASSuMEing

1) Someone will respond. (Maybe your IF statement should have stated that your post is truly fascinating. 8-)

2) The someone who responds hasn't been pre-plonked. (OK--already a condition of your IF statement.)

3) *That* someone is interested enough in your *whole* message to blockquote it in its entirety.

...and y'know,

*your* trimming should be stripping the sig(s) of previous posters (anything below and including the line containing only ).

...but, yeah, *if* all the conditions are met, someone who filters rigorously will see your post

--or at least what's left of it after trimming.

Reply to
JeffM

Poor Jim... 8-)

MD

Reply to
mrdarrett

Replies to dorks are always an issue, though they tend to be one subject, thus easy to kill.

...Jim Thompson