Re: For all the group

If you post from googlegroups, aioe, or uar, please post a test

> message so I can clear you in my nfilters. > > It's getting tedious checking all filtered-out posts for good guy/bad > guy ;-)

My cow-orkers say that I'm not a nice person. Does that count?

--
James
Reply to

_Everyone_ thinks I'm not nice ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

They don't _think_ you're not nice, Jim, they _know_ you're not nice! Now how about clearing me ;)

Reply to
gearhead

Do you promise to be nice ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Nonsense, we _all_ think of you as a *very* nice if slightly deluded old geezer, almost always willing to share both the knowledge and delusions acquired over those many long years almost anyone willing to post on SED! Or, put another way, you have been providing thousands of us with both useful information and entertainment for decades; what could possibly be nicer? In fact, we _all_ think that makes you one of the nicest posters here - please keep it up!

Reply to
Glen Walpert

I aims to please ;-)

...Jim Thompson

"Old geezer"?? Then what is my father's "rank" ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

How about "old geezer senior"? Actually when someone your age still has their father around I call you both "lucky old geezers", and may your good luck continue!

Reply to
Glen Walpert

He went in for a catheterization this morning. Result: Unneeded, he just needs his bronchial tubes cleaned out (medication).

He turns 90 on October 12 ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Geezer handler? (Someone has to do it!) ;-)

-- aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file

  • drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

Michael A. Terrell