google sketchup

I downloaded Google Sketchup and apparently did not fully download as the opening screen comes up and stops right there.

Reply to
Fritzie

That's fascinating. Thank you for sharing that with us.

John

Fritzie,

I want you to know that I was deeply affected by your post. If there is anything that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

We're here for you, Fritzie.

Bob

Reply to
BobW

I downloaded your MOM and she did not fully "download" on me either. If you know what I mean.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

I wonder what netzero would think of your offensive horseshit.

Regardless that you are a GoogleTard, netzero might not like your behavior through their connection either.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

'Tard or not... you're history... your posts, irrespective of alias, just got flagged as "DORK"

Anyone interested in how I structured the nfilter to pass it on to Agent please contact me privately.

Good riddance to the asshole ;-)

...Jim Thompson