Re: For all the group

> You're in. I'm running nfilter "FLAG" right now to mark subjects. > Once I list enough "good guys" I'll simply have Agent kill-file on > "GOOG", "AIOE" and "UAR".

Why don't you post your current set of filters on your website, and put a link in your sig file?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

My only concern is that the forgers might see a way to circumvent the filters.

I just E-mailed you a copy.

...Jim Thompson