Re: Does Protel 99 SE work with Windows Vista ?

James Beck wrote:

>>I still run some ANCIENT DOS stuff in XP under DOSBox. > >One assumes that instead of meaning *a DOS box*, >you are speaking of the open source cross-platform utility >
>--and saying (again) that M$'s "legendary backwards-compatibliity" >*ain't*.

As if it takes a genius to run an old legacy app in a product as well made as DOSBox.

Any two year old can do it. A PC Maven/guru, he is not.

Reply to
JackShephard

Never suggested I was. Just made a comment about a tool I use. Nothing more.

Jim

Reply to
James Beck