Re: Custom search engine to exclude parts spammers

I searched for more part numbers (STTH200L06TV1). I have excluded more sites from the search, bringing the excluded total up to 33.

My main criteria is that the page mentioning the part has no valuable content (like free manual, datasheet, mention of some use of the part in a project, etc), and it seems as though the part in question cannot be actually bought from them. This is a little hard to tell as some of them say "call us for quote", but, basically, if there is no detail about the part (like saying "transistor" or "function generator DIP-8") AND no price, I say it is junk.

Ignoramus32529