Re: Custom search engine to exclude parts spammers

This is a huge time-saver.

I just searched for SN74LVC1G99 with and without the filter

-- what a huge difference!

Do you have it set to only return English language sites? [

] came up in the above search -- in Korean.

On the other hand, maybe limiting it to English isn't such a good idea. I just searched for a Sunplus SPHE8104S and saw a bunch of Chinese sites and very few English. I imagine that when a chip is first introduced, Sunplus put the info on the chinese sites first.

[Electronic Component] Search Without Spammers:
Guy Macon
Reply to
Guy Macon