Scanner which can read text?

Hi,

I have got a label which has got bar codes and text informations I can read the bar codes thru bar code scanner. But I want to read the text informations in the label too. Can any one suggest not so costly method of doing this. I know we can use image scanners.

Any crazy ideas ..pls share.

I am trying to implement a label verification equipment.

Cheers, Jis

Reply to
jis

That's the first bit. Here's the 2nd:

If you do it right, you get the proper tool to start with:

*-*-OCR

Reply to
JeffM