Re: Critical Need...

:Critical Need... : :Semi-hard, but hollow, rubber ball like that used for racquet ball, :but smaller... : :Racquet ball is 2-1/4" in diameter. : :I need approximately 1-3/4" diameter : :Reason: Racquet ball is too large for the puppy's mouth ;-) : : ...Jim Thompson

A squash ball is just over 1-1/2" in diameter but that might not be hard enough.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Now I know what to at least look for at the sporting goods store. Or, as "Ecnerwal" suggested, handball.

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

enough.

Hint: Read the name backwards :-)

Another option is a good feed store. They are found in more rural areas and the ones with lots of pet owners living in the area have an amazing selecting of throw toys in all shapes and sizes.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

enough.

That's the only way I can type it ;-)

Yep. My source of Paraquat... one ounce kills the weeds on an acre... for a year ;-)

I don't live "out there" anymore.