Critical Need...

Semi-hard, but hollow, rubber ball like that used for racquet ball, but smaller...

Racquet ball is 2-1/4" in diameter.

I need approximately 1-3/4" diameter

Reason: Racquet ball is too large for the puppy's mouth ;-)

...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens | | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: "skypeanalog" | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD= =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD ...Jim Thompson

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF= =BF=BD | =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BDmens =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD | = =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD et =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD|

=BF=BDmanus =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD|

=EF=BF=BD| =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

s Rat =EF=BF=BD|

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

, Because of the Brave

Being a fellow dachshund owner yourself....

You don't honestly think "distracting" your new puppy with a simple little rubber ball is going to save the carpeting or furniture? Do you?

My Doxie loves those little rubber scoccer balls you can find at the pet stores!. When he got bigger (not much bigger, hey, he's a "mini" Ha!!), well- unless he's sitting.... But I digress.

Anyway, he grew up and went for the larger size scoccer balls. But I quit buying them because he keeps chewing the squeakers out of them :)

For his 2nd B-day, I actually got him a mouse. (Trust me, they're the right size.) A friend of mine raises snakes and this baby was "food" one way or the other.

It's truly amazing how fast dachshunds are!!! I won't be repeating that anytime soon, I can tell you that much...

--
Oh, I forgot to tell you my idea.
What about one of those "stress ball" or "stress releivers" promo

Jim Thompson wrote , at 2008-05-14 02:36:

If you give us the mesurements then I'm quite sure you get an answer.

Reply to
Sven Svensson

There's a Petco near us where we get all the supplies for our cocker spaniels. We also get mail order from Drs Foster&Smith. Links below. We also use tennis balls a lot - the real ones and not the ones from the pet store that have a brittle rubber that comes apart very rapidly. (I walk the dogs past the public tennis courts and they usually find old ones in the bushes). One of my pups loves to pull the fuzz off of the ball. The other likes to chew on the whole ball and play fetch.

Oppie (2 cockers, 1 cat and fish pond/water garden)

Oppie

[snip]

That's why I don't use tennis balls. This particular Dachshund is a chewer, and particularly prefers pulling the fuzz off the ball rather than returning it to me to throw again :-(

(One Dachshund, one _very-large_ cat, 250 gallon salt water tank... one wife, 4 children, 8 grandchildren and still counting :-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

Lost two. Wolfie, the 15+ year old became incontinent, then Willa (Wilhelmina) got an infection they couldn't cure. We're down to just Suesse.

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |