Re: Couple of nfilter Questions

(1) Win hasn't posted in a while. What is his posting name from > google groups? > > (2) nfilter seems to pass thru cross-posted messages as separate > items, thus evading Agent's "cross-post-show-only-once" feature. Any > nfilter fix for that? > > (3) Does "Enable Regular Expressions" need to be checking for > "scoring" type of filtering to work? > > ...Jim Thompson

Hi Jim,

I can see posts from Win on 11, 12 and 14th March - so perhaps he has been "nfiltered" your end!

I don't know about 2 - sounds like a useful feature

The scoring does not need "Enable Regular Expressions" for the simple filtering I posted yesterday (in that there was no regular expression in that filter)

Ian

Reply to
IanM