Re: Agent View With nfilter-generated Flags

Continuing the nfilter/NewsProxy saga...

You're chasing your tail here. The ultimate problem is your predisposition for antagonizing people. And the main troll stinks of "grise"-he has been caught posting through anonymous servers before, the personality is always the same, he loves getting things stirred up, he's a disruptive, dull, uninteresting, and ignorant psychopath, among other things...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

WOW, almost the best laugh I've had all day [1]. Thanks.

John

[1] but it is just 8:45 am

(1) I don't think it's Grise. _You_ said he hadn't posted under his "normal" name recently, when he had multiple times. Perhaps you've filtered him out?

(2) I'm not chasing my tail, this filtering is working gorgeously. If I can successfully filter out "master-baiters" life will be calm ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Hey , Thanks! And you know how anxious I am for *YOUR* opinion on every conceivable thing I do...LOL

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Sort of a Renaissance troll?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Not Grise. But Fred, Yes!

...Jim Thompson

I guess Fred's a little miffed at me for filtering him some time ago. Oddly, I haven't started filtering Jim - occasionally he comes up with something useful.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I can't imagine where anybody gets the idea that I'm using some kind of "anonymous" server - it's news.verizon.net. But pan does let me use pseudonyms, which I generally reserve for politics and general mucking around. I've pretty much given up on the politics threads, though - after a while watching the same people trying to out-stupid each other, it gets supremely boring.

Must be old age. ;-)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

...Jim Thompson

You actually do things?

John

Use a spell checker, boy.

And yes, the ThompsonTard and the TerrellTard, as well as a few others are indeed a very specific type of Usenet troll.

That is one moniker they will never be able to achieve escape velocity from.

Reply to
Corbomite Carrie

Does flaming people count for anything?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What would that make your retarded ass?

T R O LL !

Yep... You are one... That's for sure.

Reply to
Corbomite Carrie

Yes, would you prefer that things do me?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Whatever turns you on. But you've never said just what you do, except to say it doesn't involve electronic design. And obviously it doesn't require people skills.

John

You're going to tell me about 'people skills'-that has to be the laugh of the century....LOL. And please cease and desist from calling that hacking you do design.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Well, at least I'm not a slanderer or a baiter, for whatever that's worth. For troll-baiting, I believe Jim is one of our "best" baiters - I hear he's currently working on his Master rating. ;-)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise