Re: Collective Salvation

Makes one wonder how he's planning to get around Congress, Courts, and

> a world full of not entirely cooperative dictators, or will they be > blinded by his shining light?

Doesn't matter in the slightest. He's saying what people want to hear, and people assume the President, who is the Most Important Person in the entire Government, has the power to do all these things. Any politician will play to that. Whether or not it's true doesn't matter; can you name the last politician who was in it for The Truth?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Williams

You know how you can tell when a politician is lying - his lips are moving! >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

I like Obama, he seems reasonably human, and quite intelligent, but then I remember what this guy said

I doubt Obama can change that

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

The text version: "The Real Owners Of America"

JeffM