Re: Can you believe:

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Can you believe: White House thinks "panty bomber" was only an > attempt by US Intelligence Community to embarrass Obama.... > >
> f-moles-behind-christmas-detroit-patsy-fiasco-reports-richard-wolffe-on > -msnbc/ > > ...Jim Thompson

they gotta find -somebody- to blame,other than themselves. Obama's motto;"the buck doesn't stop here".

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

That's why he's going to keep Napolitano... otherwise he'd have no one to blame ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Isn't Clinton head of the State Department,the ones who failed to revoke the panty bomber's Visa,after being warned he was a threat?

(I see her talks with Iran about their nuclear programs are going SO well....[snort].Now THEY have issued us an ultimatum.Presumably one with a REAL deadline.)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Probably :-(

I can't remember names... Clinton $upporter, convicted of criminal investment fraud... fled country to avoid prosecution by 'W' attorney-general... now back in country.

I'll get the details on the next round of news if I'm not then under the kitchen counter installing a dishwasher ;-) ...Jim Thompson