Re: Can you believe:

> Can you believe: White House thinks "panty bomber" was only an > attempt by US Intelligence Community to embarrass Obama....

No.

definition: recursion; see recursion.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

They certainly wouldn't admit it, but the rumor is making the rounds of DC.

It's in the Obama tradition... blame someone else for one of his own failures. ...Jim Thompson

Only IDIOTS would be daft enough to believe such a crock of shit. Sure it's a rumour and that's ALL it is. Says a lot about US paranoia too.

Graham

due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to my email address

Reply to
Eeyore

Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

That seems to be the intent of those who created it.

ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Given Obama's and 40 Thieves' general incompetence level AND their continuing responses to Fox News almost every day, I'd be surprised if it WASN'T TRUE ;-) ...Jim Thompson

  Obama says, "I AM NOT a cry baby, Fox REALLY IS out to get me!"

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com:

It sounds like something fitting the group that had an "enemies list" and created an online site for people to report those who they found posting bad things.

Obama is experiencd at passing the buck,blaming everyone else for his errors.This fits right in with that.

Besides,creating false rumors and "facts" is a DemocRAT tactic,long established.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

The blame game is standard fare for all politicians. It is part of=20 "community organizer" training as well.

Reply to
JosephKK