New Technology

This amazing device indicates both time and temperature in Mesa Arizona...

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

Bwahahahahahaha!

...Jim Thompson

No a/c ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I reckon you've gotta warped sense of humor Jim

Reply to
rob

A wax clock?

Reply to
Rich Grise

"High Temperature" plastic.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

One time, in Thailand, a friend of mine had rented a little bungalow in the village, and had bought these awesome 3' tall candlesticks, and a couple of candles, about 2-1/2" diameter, and about 2-1/2 feet tall, and installed them on either side of the bed in the bedroom. He locked the door, went to work, and that evening invited everybody over for a beer and to see his snazzy new decor. In the heat of the day, the candles had softened and collapsed under their own weight; they still had the same OD, but now were kinda hook-shaped, with the base of the candle still stuck in the candlestick, and the candle had curved around and was lying against the side of the candlestick.

I guess you had to be there. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Whatever you do, Dont Light Those Candles!

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

Don't know about the heat of the day stuff..... Sounds like a possible 'three in a bed' scenario to me but Ms Candle had left the building.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Sort of like the short logging chain used for a Kansas wind gauge.

-- Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073 Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552 rss:

email: snipped-for-privacy@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at

Don Lancaster