Re: Call for Papers - IEEE ISQED 2009

> Call for Papers > > IEEE ISQED 2009, 10th Anniversary of International Symposium on > QUALITY ELECTRONIC DESIGN > > March 16-18, 2009. DoubleTree Hotel, San Jose, CA, USA >

What a crappy website. It is still advertising a symposium on march 17 to 19th 2008. The copyright date is 2007. It looks like something a school kid threw together. It lists the IEEE Electron Device Society as its 'Technical Sponsors', yet only shows: Results 1 - 10 of about 2,490 in a google search. for isqed.org. You would think it would have at least 100k hits.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Google ISQED, or, more to the point 'QED'.

RL

Reply to
legg