Soldering Videos - Olympics Celebration Sale

Hi all,

To celebrate the Beijing Olympics we are doing our "Personal Best" with the price of our Super Soldering Secrets Videos.

If you would like to see some soldering techniques that can save you time and money, then Olympic time is the best time! While the Olympics are still running, for this limited time you can get all of the Super Soldering Secrets Videos for less than half-price.

To get the complete guide we have our Olympic Special Offer, a personal best of $7.49!

There are 16 videos, inclduing valuable techniques on hand soldering SOICs, using toaster ovens, frying pan solder pot soldering, flux residue removal, packaging boards and a fast way to tin wires. Even if you do only a moderate amount of soldering, these techniques can be very useful.

Get our Olympics Special offer now at

Happy Olympics to all, and kind regards,

Anthony Burch Soldering Techniques Videos

PS. If you are considering learning about FPGA technology, Olympic time is also the best time for it! Please also have a look at our Getting Started With Xilinx FPGAs Videos at

PO Box 1548, Macquarie Centre, North Ryde, NSW, 2113, Australia

Reply to
Tony Burch

You can have the Olympics. They are being pre-empted around her for T. S. Fay coverage, anyway. Who cares about silly stunts in China when tornados & high winds are killing people? Some idiot on a beach was shown on the news as he was picked up by the high winds and went airborne. Advisories are out, warning people to stay off the roads, if possible, the northbound toll roads are free to use to head north, and hat has resulted in gasoline shortages along the main roads.

Stick your spam where the sun doesn't shine.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I think he meant to get airborne, it was the cement wall that wasn't planned. What I didn't understand is why didn't he let go the time he crashed into the sand?

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

He was insane to be out there in the first place. Need I say more? :(

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Must have been a liberal ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Liberals suffer from ABYSMAL IGNORANCE... their genetic defect.

He was probably more afraid of that straight drop than taking a chance on pancaking in. ;-)

Did anyone find out if he lived? If he didn't, let me nominate him for this month's Darwin award. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Jim Thomps>Must have been a liberal ;-)

Sounds more like an Independent. 8-)

Reply to
JeffM

And trying to 'cast' his vote in Florida's early voter program? ;-)

You should have heard the interview with some of the beach dwellers who rent crap to tourists. They were a mix of Cheech & Chong, and '60s hippies. It should be legal to hit some drooling idiot with a club every time he utters, 'Dude!'.