Need replacements for CL905HL , CL905HN , CDS cell

Hello

Anyone know any modern replacements numbers for CL905HL and CL905HN , they are CDS photoresistors.

I did try with Google but found nothing.

Thank

Bye

Gaetan

Reply to
Gaetan Mailloux

Go to:

http://www.clairex.com/

and click on
JF
Reply to
John Fields

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--- Go to:

and click on "DISCONTINUED PARTS"

They don't have the exact part numbers you're looking for, but they've got a phone number and email you might be able to use to cross to something that would work.

JF

Reply to
John Fields

Hello

Clairex do not have any replacements for them.

Here is the specs of those CDS cells;

CL905HL , CDS cell

Spectral Peak (nm): 550

Resistance at 2 ftc (Ohms): 100K

Min Dark Resistance (Ohms): 67 meg

Maximum Voltage (Peak AC or DC): 100 volt

--
CL905HN , CDS cell

Spectral Peak (nm): 550

Resistance at 2 ftc (Ohms): 700K

Min Dark Resistance (Ohms): 467 meg

Maximum Voltage (Peak AC or DC): 100 volt

Thank

Bye

Gaetan
Reply to
Gaetan Mailloux

There is likely no issue with electrically equivalent parts, as all CDS have high stand-off voltages and most have equal or lower illuminated impedances.

Search CDS or PDV-P at digikey.

RL

Reply to
legg

On 6 Oct 2008 21:19:17 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Gaetan Mailloux) put finger to keyboard and composed:

NSL-5160 (Hermetic Package):

NSL-5162 (Ceramic Substrate):

Both are available here:

Otherwise here are the manufacturer's contact details:

Casco Silonex

5200 St. Patrick Street Montreal, Quebec, Canada. H4E 4N9

Canadian Tel: 514-768-8000 US Tel: 1-800-343-5507 Fax: 514-768-8889

A Silonex NSL-5170 part looks like it may be compatible.

See the TO-18 Photocells (Hermetic Package) datasheet above.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar